This is a great class for beginners. It is the introductory session and will be the first class in a continuing series called Bonsai Club. One hour follow up sessions will be offered every six weeks to allow participants to learn new techniques and get help with plant maintenance without the investment of the extensive tools. The workshop includes:
1) your very own Dwarf Jade starter plant!
2) the basics of bonsai culture
3) how to prune and shape their trees
4) introduction to tools (where to buy and how to care for them)
5) the creation of bonsai soil
6) horticulture basics
Drinks and snacks provided.